There is a lack of awareness in Ireland of the significant economic and social contribution made by families- in-business, and the challenges that they face. FBN Ireland acts as a voice for its community; working with relevant audiences to represent, advocate and inform on behalf of Irish families in business.
FBN Ireland, representing the views of its members, aims to increase awareness of the presence and contribution of families in business in Ireland, and to lobby on behalf of its members, on issues uniquely relevant to families in business, such as inheritance tax, incentive schemes and access to talent.
- FBN Ireland participates in pre-budget submissions with external stakeholders.
- FBN Ireland produces and collaborates with external bodies on research papers on family businesses.
- FBN Ireland seeks to develop and foster relationships with policymakers at relevant government departments.
- FBN Ireland aims to engage government ministers as platform speakers.
- FBN Ireland is growing its public profile, in order to better represent its members and families in business to an ever-wider audience.