This Autumn we will be running ‘Three Important Conversation Series – A pre-Budget online Series on how Family Businesses hold the key to Ireland’s Recovery”’ throughout September. Ahead of the most important Budget in the history of the State, join us for a unique programme of online conferences to drive the agenda and ensure Government policy gives Family Businesses what they need to get Ireland thriving.
The first conversation piece will take place around the topic of “Reforms for Recovery – “What needs fixing for a jobs-led growth”.
Date: Thursday 3rd September 2020
Online Event via Zoom
Our panelists will talk about ‘Fixing the Planning Permissions Process’, ‘The tapering of Covid-19 Supports’ and ‘Reforming Insurance Costs’ among other items:
- Peter Boland, Director Alliance for Insurance Reform
- Danielle Conaghan, Partner Environment & Planning at Arthur Cox
- Marie Crowley, 2nd Generation Family Business Member of the Queally Group
- John Dillion, Partner at PwC
- Conall Mac Coille, Chief Economist at Davy
Series Hosted by Bobby Kerr, Entrepreneur & Broadcaster
Invitation only. Please contact the Events Team at email@example.com for more information.