Family Business Network Ireland (FBN-I) is the network organisation for experiential learning, mutual support and advocacy for and on behalf of Irish families in business. It was established by some of Ireland’s leading business families, as the Irish Chapter of a non-profit international network of business owning families (Family Business Network International), promoting the success and sustainability of family business.
Going from strength to strength, and expanding rapidly, FBN-I provides experiential learning for its members through intimate and informative events, connecting families in business to inspire connection and community, while advocating on their behalf in the public and political sphere.
Campbell Family – 2nd generation family business. Tea and coffee specialists and blenders with coffee shops in Ireland, the UK and the USA. See www.bewleys.com
Carton Family – 8th Generation family business. Chicken producers. See www.chicken.ie
Feighery Family – 2nd Generation family business. Multi- disciplined construction group in Ireland and the UK. See www.siac.ie
Musgrave Family – 5th Generation family business, based in Cork. Food distribution business partnering with over 3,500 independently owned supermarkets in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Spain. See www.musgravegroup.com
Roche Family – 3rd Generation family businesses. Part- owners of the Doyle Hotel Group and NTR plc Development of renewable energy sources in Ireland and the USA. Seewww.ntrplc.com. and www.doylecollection.com
Why are we different
- FBN-I across generations; we are the only family business organisation with a specific intent and dedicated resource aimed at the Next Generation (18yrs-35yrs).
- FBN-I is a part of an international forum. The FBN International has over 10,000 members from over 3,700 family companies, organised in 29 national or regional associations around the world.
- FBN-I represents 30 years of shared family experience, through the accumulated knowledge within and amongst its’ members.
- FBN-I offers confidential exchange and peer-to-peer learning. All activities within the network are governed by our values to facilitate the exchange of insights and knowledge between members.
- FBN-I supports sustainable and successful family businesses for the future, to both the benefit of families in business and the wider Irish economy.