When you join the Family Business Network Ireland you and your family can avail of a wide range of supports including:
- Access to FBN Ireland events for you, your family members and senior executives located both centrally and regionally.
- Learn from the experiences and case studies of other families in business at FBN Ireland events.
- Share your own family’s business story in an appropriate forum.
- Benefit from expert lectures on Family Business on challenges unique to families in business.
- Opportunities to host and/or sponsor events and deliver keynotes.
- Join and participate in the FBN-I Community.
- Socialise and share with like-minded families-in-business in an informal and secure environment.
- Network with your peers and develop a peer group with members from other families in business, to share and support through common challenges.
- Next generation engagement through next generation networking, targeted events and placements in other family businesses.
- Advocacy on behalf of you and your family’s interests, in the public and political sphere on issues unique to families in business.
- Potentially participate in group buying schemes.
- Access to the FBN International Network, through the FBN International online forum and FBN International events.
- Keep up to date with FBN-I news and developments within the Family Business space through our newsletter.
- Access information and research through the Members’ Area of the FBN-I site.
If you are a family member of a family in business and would like to hear more of our plans and what we do, please contact our Director General, Yve O’Driscoll by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ +353 086 041 1831.
All enquiries will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. FBN Ireland will outline possible benefits, discuss the profile of our current members and listen to your particular requirements. We will advise if FBN could be of benefit for your family as you seek to continue as a family in business.